2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

My parents came to visit over the 4th of July weekend. It was a lot of fun to see them. I, of course, put them to work and finally have pictures hung up on the walls now. We went to the fireworks, caramel apple store, Carter's, and even fit in some Rockband.[oh and we sweat a whole bunch since it was a billion degrees. I'm sure that was fun for them too.]





4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I'm just wondering if you're ever going to look pregnant? Heck, I STILL look pregnant!

Chance & Rachel said...

K really... are you lying to us about this baby you're supposedly going to have in September? where's the belly? lol. you look awesome!!

Erica said...

LOL! Your Dad is still the same...walking around in his undies! Remember the time when he came out and I was there - he RAN back to his bedroom!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

I second and third these comments.. are you REALLY preggers? You suck! but don't worry I will forever love you even if you are a toothpick. and I LOVE Joes hair!! LOVE IT. He totaly rocks the curls and it looks great! LUcky you!! okay girlie come to visit me next time you are down. I miss you! muah. love ya!