2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Bingham Reunion

Joe and I ventured to Jerome last weekend for the Dean Bingham Reunion. We had a great time. It was held at Joe's Uncle ElRay's and Aunt Roberta's house. They have a great backyard with an awesome swing set and a very fun water slide. Plus I got to meet a few more of Joe's cousins. (Yes I have been in the family for three and a half years and still haven't met all of them. There's a million and a half. Give me a break)

...I mean really, who couldn't have fun. Look at Joe's uncle Alan.

...Look at how much fun they have. Joe's uncle Alan, Aunt Nancy, and cousin Alison.

...and the swingset is ginormous!

...and of course the good company.

Oh and I stole these pictures for Joe's cousin Malita's blog since I'm a lame-o and forgot my camera. She gives more detail and has lots more pictures.

3 comments:

Janice said...

It was fun, wasn't it? Glad you were able to be there! If all the relatives were all there - you would really have a lot of people to meet!
Love, Janice

Malita Bingham said...

I have a confession too. I took some of the pictures but with Alison's camera. Mine was in my car and didn't want to go and get it. It was great to see you and Joe at the reunion. I like when it is in Jerome too because then I don't have to travel!

Anonymous said...

It was to fun to read your blog. I enjoy keeping up with your activities through your blog. We have been on the go this past month. Visited with 88 of my cousins in Durango. That was fun but I missed grandchildren like we had the last time we were there. And then to Boise to get Zach to DRivers Ed and then to ST. George for a week. We had a good time four straight days in the pool with a Nielsen custard every one of those afternoon. Miss you. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Love Grandma Pete