Joe and I wanted to get a laptop on Black Friday and were determined to get one... until we drove past Best Buy on Thursday at 8:00 p.m. to find a humongous line. We were totally bummed. I didn't feel well so there was no way I was going to stand outside in the cold and rainy weather for 9 more hours. We decided to bag the idea. It wasn't worth it. We drove home and started looking at the ads to see if anywhere else had some laptops on sale. We were in luck. Office Depot had the exact same computer for only $10 more. We drove by the store at midnight and there wasn't a single soul! We were so excited and didn't want to miss this deal so we decided to stay up ALL night. We played Killer Bunnies to pass the time. It was lots of fun. After we played the first round we decided to go stand in line. It was 3:30 or 4:00 and we were 4th in line. There weren't that many people there so we didn't get to witness any craziness. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't better people watching.


Other things we did while in Portland: Went to Ikea (Love this store!) ate musubi for the first time (It was delicious) Played Rockband (It is a must) Decided I want a Cricut (Denise got one and thats when I learned how cool they were) Stood in line at JoAnn Fabrics for 2 1/2 hours for them to cut fabric (After I had been up all night) Ate delicious sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies (They were trying to fatten us up I think) Played little boy games (like cars)
2 comments:
Miss you chica! Your blog is way cute. I can't wait to get everyone together at Christmas.
Love you,
Amanda
We LOVE Killer Bunnies. Fun way to stay up all night! Don't tell, but we are adding the green pack for Christmas.
So did you buy a Cricut? I've seen some of their cool new cartridges, and get slightly tempted, but no matter how cool they are, I just can't justify getting one when I own an exacto knife and it is therapy to cut things out. If you get one, I'll send big jobs to you!!
Post a Comment