2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
I'm a little slow at posting this since we've had our Christmas tree up for awhile now. I love our Christmas tree. It just fits so perfectly in our tiny apartment. It is tall and skinny, and doesn't take up a lot of space. Joe got home from work at 10:30 pm on the Monday after Thanksgiving and decided to drag all of the Christmas stuff out of storage. Needless to say, we only got the lights up that night because I was dead tired. I love the holidays! I can't wait to go home for Christmas.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute Tree Kelsie! I love that look...with the lights and red balls.
Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment