2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, November 7, 2008

ElEcTiOnS aRe FiNaLlY oVeR!

Can I just say how nice it's been NOT to have to listen to stupid campaign ads. I was so sick of hearing them on the radio, t.v., or even reading the forwards in my email! You'd think the person running would want to spend money telling the world about what they were going to do rather than how crappy the other dude was. Nope, you have to do that research on your own. I think I know everything bad about Risch and Sali, but never really heard any good campaigns for either of them. Ugh.

I'm just glad it's over!

That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. One day some campaign manager might realize they need boobies in TV ads. (The McCain campaign came close putting Paris and Britney in one.) Until then, nobody cares for the stupid commercials that say absolutely nothing. I couldn't even watch Craig Ferguson anymore because the commercial breaks were so full of deep voices saying "blah, blah, blah, blah."

Darcee said...

I don't watch TV, so I thankfully avoided that avenue, but the forwarded emails (heaven's sake!). . . no inbox was left untargeted this election was it?

Kaila said...

I totally agree. It is strange to me too. Just tell us the good stuff. At least I didn't get it in my email! Sorry.

Howells Fam said...

Oh! I have to agree completely with you. Nothing ticks me off more than hearing how bad the other guy is in your commercial. When I was talking to Clint about voting, I said I didn't know who to vote for because all I heard about anybody from all the advertising was that they were both horrible people! I wouldn't mind the commercials so much if they would just advertise themselves rather than against somebody else!

P.S. Call me anytime, Carlee & I welcome the visitors!