2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Going to the Dentist
My appointment finally arrived. I've been so excited to go to the dentist ever since they sent a post card reminder in the mail. I don't know why, but I love going to the dentist. I always have. I switched over to a new dentist not too long ago and am so glad I did. Today my appointment was at 4:20, I got there at 4:15 and immediately they take me back to the room. Then, maybe 5 minutes later the dental hygienist comes to clean my teeth. I was out of there in 25-30 minutes! Plus I got a back massage from the chair when all of this was going on. Can't beat that. So if anyone in the Boise area needs a dentist go to Dr. Butterfield. He's amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kelsie, I saw Joe at the hospital the other night. I must say he seems very good at his job. Hope all is well.
That sounds like my kind of dentist!
Post a Comment