2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's that time again

Yesterday was the first day of biking season for me! The weather here has been perfect so I've been wanting to go but finally found the time. I can't wait to go more during the summer. Joe was working yesterday so I had the opportunity to go biking with some friends.


Pictured are: Dani, Kira, me, Jeni

We stopped a few times during the ride to rest up. I was feeling pretty good on the ride; however, when I got home my legs were so tired. I have had sore muscles before but it didn't feel like that. It was weird. It was more like my legs were just super tired. I thought I would maybe be sore today but surprisingly I wasn't. My legs still feel a little weak though.

6 comments:

Dani said...

Hey Kelsie! Cute blog!! Haha...love the background! I can't wait to go biking again!!

Kim Allen said...

Hey I found you off of Kira's page blog hopping and noticed your last name is Porter which is my maiden name. My family is from Preston Idaho and I was wondering if yours was too! My grandpa who is from there is Preston Porter. Sorry I'm being random but we could be related!

Darcee said...

Yay for a fun day!

Cathrine said...

Looks like fun. It's nice we are finally getting warm weather to do things outside!

AMY LEVATAU said...

kels! we have the same blog template...what the heck do ya know! :) i love all your stories and pictures, youre so cute!

AMY LEVATAU said...

hi kels, your comment cracked me up. our name leva-tow..but tow rhymes with cow. does that even make sense?! :)