2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I made it!
Well Saturday was the Race for the Cure. I made it to the finish line! Actually I thought I did quite well, if I do say so myself. I finished in 28 minutes. Not too shabby for a person who has only run about 6 times in the past year (and no more than a mile). It was fun to see such a great turn out. There were 10,000 participants. This was my first race and I'm happy to say that I had so much fun I may do another one.
Alaina and me right after the race.
This is right before the race when everyone was lining up.
Crossing the finish line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
congrats!! I bet it feels great to accomplish that! I'm impressed!
Way to go Kelsie! I admire anyone who can finish a race - regardless of where you finish. I'm proud of you.
Love, Janice
PS: See you this weekend.
Whoa! To me that is impressive. A run to the fridge is a challenge to me.
Keith
I think a family race is due at the family reunion! I thought of this after Katie's story about Jeffrey and everyone's comments about wanting to race! Wouldn't that be fun, especially because I won't be there (I would do it if I could though)! Think Dave and Julianna would go for it?
I admire your go-get-it attitude. You aren't afraid to try something new and test your limits. That attitude will continue to take you far.
Good job Kelsie!
Hey! So apparently I should get bored more often, cuz I create myspace profiles and find all these people I haven't seen in ages, then I find their blogs! I'm gonna add ya'll to my list mmk?! Oh, and good job for running :)
I was a little jealous when I saw you had done so well. Congrats with school too. I miss you guys, don't forget us when you come down!
And no, we haven't sold our house yet, so put in a good word for us to anyone you know moving to boise.
Bobbi
Post a Comment