2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Commencement
The day finally arrived! Joe and I graduated on Saturday. It was a happy day! My Mom, Dad, Dill, and Jen came plus Joe's Mom, Dad, and Jonny. It was fun to have everyone here. We had a good time. I am going to miss my classmates but not enough to go back. Apparently, Joe will miss his because he is going back in the fall to specialize in CT. Oh and if you are wondering what we are going to do now-- Stay tuned while we figure it out. It is scary not having the 'student card' anymore. If you say you are a student everyone understands why you are poor, slacking, or whatever but now we can't say that! We'll have to find another excuse.
After the fabulous day!
My classmate Amy and me
Relaxing after the big day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm excited for the both of you. Good luck in the facing the real world of working...it's better than being in school.
Okay, Kelsie, somewhere along the way I missed that you were graduating too. Congratulations and I can't wait to hear what comes next! al
Congrats!! I didn't realize both you guys were graduating...that's awesome!
We DO need to go biking soon! I'll have to email you so we can get something set up!
Congrats! You look too cute! You should take a 'happy graduation' vacation to beautiul Seattle!
Congrats!!
Real life is awesome even if the 'poor' part doesn't go away!
Good luck with deciding what's next.
congrats you guys!! that is so awesome that you are done!! is that my cute friend jen grunig in that picture? i love her... and miss her a ton!!
congrats!! that is so awesome you're DONE! ..jealous is the word, but i'm so happy for you and joe! :)
Good job Joe and Kelsie!
Love ya!
Happy day! How liberating graduation day feels.
Congratulations. Doesn't it feel good? We are in the same boat. We have no idea what we are going to do now, but at least school is over! Good luck figuring it all out!
Post a Comment