2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Glines 9th Girls Camp

When we first started talking about girls camp, I was really excited to go. But as it got closer, I got less and less excited. It just seemed like a lot of work getting ready. And I was especially feeling bad about farming my kids out for a few days. Luckily, I had only committed to 3 days but it still seemed like a lot for someone to take my kids for all day. But once I was on the road I got excited again.

I drove up to camp, Heber Valley, with another leader and good friend. We had a blast. I'm glad I sucked it up and went because we had a great time. Heber Valley is BEAUTIFUL. I didn't realize President Hinkley is the one who made the camp happen. And seriously, how cool is it that our church buys a mountain for camping mainly for the youth. When I got home, I told Joe we should serve at that mission. You get to ride in a side-by-side all day, go zip lining, and get to wear normal camping clothes. :) 














No comments: