2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Fair Time

I'm bummed I missed some of the fair activities since I was at girls camp. Thank goodness Joe still took the kids. They love it as much as I do!

They LOVE the Little Red Barn. They added Bees to all the activities this year and they were fascinated. They even chose honey sticks for their treat at the end (over string cheese, chips, gogurt, fruit snacks, chocolates, etc.) 






Keni got to participate in the Candy Drop again. Brock and Poppy weren't old enough. The candy drop makes me cringe when I watch but the kids don't seem to mind candy getting tossed, at their heads, from a super high ladder on a fire truck. :)

She forgot a bag so she had to put the candy in her shirt. 





Joe took the kids to breakfast before I got home. "When mom's away, the rest will play."


LUCKILY I was home in time for my favorite part of the fair-- the demolition derby! We went early enough that we had plenty of space. We took dinner in so we just ate before it started. It worked out well. Poppy loved it. Brock loved it. Keni loved it. It was an all around WIN! 




Brock liked it a lot more when he had the ear muffs on. 







No comments: