2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Quick Trip For Thanksgiving

This year we went to my Grandma Fae's for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun seeing all my aunts and uncles. Most of my cousins were there, too. My kids were having so much fun playing that I didn't see them much at all, all day! They loved being at my grandma's as much as I did, I guess. It was definitely worth the quick trip. We ended up leaving for Preston on Tuesday after Keni got home from school and came back early Friday morning. We had to be back because Joe had to work Friday afternoon.

We were pretty lucky because there was a big storm that came early Wednesday. We must have just beat it. On the way home there was a little moisture but nothing too serious.


No comments: