2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas

I know I've said it before, (probably every time) but Christmas is much more fun with kids! Add in grandparents and an Uncle and it's a win-win. :) 

We were lucky to have my parents and Dillan stay with us Wednesday through Sunday. I'm grateful they are always so willing to come to us. My dad was a trooper with him having a total knee surgery a few weeks before, but of course, he didn't complain once. 

The kids got to open presents from Grandma Pete-Pete a few days early.

Dillan and Joe sharing a blanket and watching a movie on Christmas Eve. :)

The Loot. :) 
Except on Christmas morning, we realized we realized Santa forgot to put out some baby bottles for Poppy. We thought it looked a little bare when setting things up! Haha.



















My dad had to take a break, from all the commotion, to ice his knee. 


I snapped at least 100 pictures trying to get just ONE good picture of them by the tree. This is the best I got. :/




No comments: