She was so proud of those new earrings. I think she smiled about this big all night long. And she especially got excited when the cashier at Wal-Mart told her they looked great. (She had a sticker on her shirt that said, "I just got my ears pierced" so that's how the cashier knew.)
2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Friday, October 9, 2015
Keni's Ear Piercing Video
For a few months now Keni has been asking to get her ears pierced. I thought it was a great idea! I've wanted her to ask for a long time now. haha. So on Friday, in honor of her birthday coming up in just a few days, we did just that. She was so funny about it. She sat super duper still and didn't say a word. After the piercing was over she still just sat there until we started asking her questions. She was so cute about it. But let's be honest. It probably hurt way less than the 4 IV's she had just gotten the day before. It was no big deal to her. No tears, no complaints just all smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment