2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bluebell Corn Maze

Once again, Bluebell Corn Maze didn't disappoint. We went on a Saturday so I was a little nervous that it would be too busy but it wasn't. Maybe the colder weather turned some people away. It was so much fun. We even tried the actual corn maze this year. By the end of it Brock was saying, "Can we get out of here." "Let's get out." It was still fun though. And of course we did the activities in the courtyard too. I think the corn pit was Brock's favorite. Keni's favorite was the optical illusion thing. I can't remember what they called it but you went in to a little shed and walked through it. It was an optical illusion that made you feel like you were spinning around. Poppy's favorite was probably the slide. They all had fun in the little kid maze too. So many fun choices!

 






No comments: