2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Friends

I have the best of friends! Seriously, I do. I love that they will pack up the kids and come visit. It was fun having them here. It's always low-key, because let's face it, dragging 8 kids around isn't easy. Haha. But it still seems like we are going nonstop. And it always seems like no time has passed since the last time.

When we became friends these three were barely one. Best of friends.

We went to the park one of the days they were here. I looked over to see our car seats all lined up. It wasn't even planned. I love that each of them is sleeping.

The babies. 
Poppy, Dean, Lexie

To say I love these girls is a huge understatement. 

Apparently we mate like freaking rabbits! Good grief, that's a lot of kids. :)




No comments: