It's pretty unbelievable that I have a four year old! I mean really, didn't I just have her?
Keni was looking forward to her birthday for the whole month of September. She couldn't wait to get her present from the mailbox in primary. That's all she would talk about is this mailbox. It could be, too, that the singing time leader is phenomenal and makes everything fun.
We started the day off first thing with her opening presents. That's the first thing she asked for when she woke up. Literally. Then Joe went and got doughnuts while she played with her new toys. She played all morning, nonstop.
For lunch we went to McDonalds. I mean really, what birthday would be complete without McDonalds?
That night we had a little party for her. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of the night. We opened presents, ate cupcakes and icecream, and tolerated lots of chaos. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment