2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, July 15, 2013

J[onny]BOY Hike

One of the fun things about moving is discovering fun things in the new place where you live. We definitely experienced something fun on this hike. Joe has ridden his bike on the trail/hike a few times but never stopped to look in this little 'hole' in a big rock formation. Our neighbor told us we had to hike to it. He proceeded to tell us that he actually dug it out and tried to make a little house  but got in trouble. (This was a long time ago when he was in high school.) We were excited to see what he was talking about. We hiked up to the rock formation and saw the hole in the rock. The hike had been pretty much perfect. The weather was cooperating. It was overcast so it wasn't too hot. And Keni was enjoying the hike, which means she walked the majority of the time. Ahhh I love times like this. Anyways, Joe peeked in the hole, screamed like a little baby girl, all while jumping back to catch his breath! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Seriously, I wish I had it on camera. PRICELESS! This is what he saw.


Bahaha. I still laugh every time I see the picture. After he caught his breath and could talk again he tried to talk Keni and me to look inside. He must have thought we were stupid or something. :) He finally talked Keni into it. She just let out a little giggle and said that it was my turn to look. It was a fun hike. A fun day. A fun memory!




No comments: