-For reference, Brock is 7 weeks today. He eats every three hours. I try to feed him, then keep him awake for an hour-ish , then have him sleep for two. Ya know, it supposidly helps get the kid to sleep through the night says Baby Wise book. That rarely happens but that's the goal.
-We usually go to my grandma's once a week and I have been trying to go somewhere else once a week too just to get out of the house.
Brock has just started waking up once a night. It's usually around 3:30 give or take half an hour. Then he wakes in the morning around 6:30. I feed him and he goes back to sleep until 9:30. From there I try and plan my day around the three hour feeding schedule. Keni wakes up for the day around 8. I feel pretty blessed about that. :) We usually eat breakfast and get done just as Brock needs to be fed. After I get done feeding him we usually get dressed for the day. I do Keni's hair while she watches cartoons. Listen folks, it's the only way she will sit still. After we are dressed for the day I usually try and do some low key activity whether it be play with pla-doh, buttons, paper dolls, or just do whatever she is feeling like for the day.
We eat lunch at noon and then get ready for naps around 1:30. Keni usually sleeps for at least two hours which is heavenly! I get at least a one hour nap before I have to feed Brock but it's sometimes more. Then when everybody is up and awake we go outside to play until daddy gets home.
We have dinner around 6. Bedtime for Keni is 8:30. I usually am feeding Brock his last feeding around 10:30 and then we go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment