2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brock Owen

Introducing Brock Owen Porter
He came in to this world on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 7:26 a.m. via cesarean section.
Weight: 6 pounds 8 ounces
Height: 19 1/2 inches long
Keni has loved having Brock around. She can't stop kissing and hugging him. 

7 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

Congrats! What a cute name! ;0)

The Ellis Fam said...

Hurray! I can't wait to meet him. He's so handsome. Call me as soon as you're able. I'm missing you and need to hear everything. I really want to come up and visit with you all soon, Melissa too.

Dean Family said...

Can't wait to see him! Glad things are going ok. So glad to see pictures :)

The Taylors said...

He is so cute! I am glad that Keni is doing great with him. They look so cute together. Hope your doing great!

Cathrine said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Katie said...

Congratulations!! You have two adorable children!

Jessica J. said...

Congrats J and K.... your kids are adorable!