We thought it would be fun to buy Keni a kite to fly since it has been so windy. Of course the day we bought it there was absolutely no wind. Luckily Joe is ambitious and ran with the kite for quite a long time. Keni thought it was super fun. Then the next day it was perfect kite flying weather. Keni thought it was so boring. She was much more entertained when she and daddy had to run around with the dang thing.
3 comments:
her little giggle makes it all worth while :) my girls have been begging to do theirs, but we haven't had wind
The videos put a smile on my face!
I started to watch your video and Scott came running over to see and he got the biggest smile on his face and started yelling KENI. He wasn't talking when you were here last so I didn't know he could say Keni. We watched both, the whole time hearing him say Keni in all of his different voices. Sorry I didn't answer last week, I was way busy. But I'm totally free this week, call me when you are free. I really want to here how you are doing. I've been worried about you.
Post a Comment