2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Brother is on the Way

This pregnancy has seemed to go by so fast! I can't believe baby brother will be here on Tuesday. My friend Charlsie snapped some pictures and she did a great job. By the way, if you think it's weird I take pictures of my pregnant self, you may be right. But-- I have loved going back and comparing pregnancy photos. I'm so glad I took lots with Keni. I figured I better take a few with baby #2 too.

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That's not weird! I only wish I was cuter pregnant so I WANTED to take pics! Love yours! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

Dean Family said...

loved seeing your cute belly - can't wait for him to get here!