2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Labor Day Camping
Sadly, I didn't take one single picture of us camping. I even took my camera and thought about getting it out of my purse several times. Oh well. We went camping with my parents, Tondini's, Kirkbride's, and Johnson's over labor day. No proof but I promise we did. The camp site we stayed at was wonderful! It's private property but the guy and his family never use it and is kind enough to let the Petterborg clan come and go as they please. It's nice because it is grassy and there is a little playground/swingset for Keni to entertain herself. Plus, she loves playing in the rocks where the little shelter is. It's pretty much a sweet campground. This is the first time in a long time that Joe and I have set-up a tent and truly camped out. We usually just stay in my parents trailer. It was way fun though. I thought we would get cold but we didn't. It was a pleasant experience. One that I think we'll do again. Soon. Maybe even at the Sand Dunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment