March 28 marked a big day for us. We started potty training Keni. I was hesitant but she insisted. Every night before bed she would want to sit on the potty. And she really would go. I thought it was a fluke at first. But then she started saying she needed to go at lunch too. So after spring break I decided to bite-the-bullet and do it.
We are coming to a close of her fourth week. She has done really well... if you don't count the #2 business. She's pretty much a pee master but has failed miserably at pooping. Although I'm hoping we're making progress because for the last two days she has pooped on the potty! Woot. Woot. Oh how I hope and pray she's maybe, just maybe, got it figured out.
4 comments:
What an awesomely smooth transition into nursery! And yay for potty training so young. That's awesome!
I'm so jealous! Carlee is a whole year older than her and really isn't interested in the potty! We've tried everything we can think of and she just won't go! Oh well...
yay keni!! are you sure you don't want to come back to preston again this wknd so we can see you? :)
Yeah for Keni and all of you!! I hate that she is getting all grown up! Love you guys. Mom
Post a Comment