2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
She may or may not have eaten poop...
I had to go over to a neighbors house to get some things that we bought from Costco. We were just sitting around visiting while Keni and her little girl (age 2 1/2) were playing. Her little girl is potty training so she kept coming in the room and asking for panties, then pull-up, then panties, etc. Finally my friend said she had to keep her pull-up on. That was the last we saw of the little girl for a few minutes. Then she came out butt naked. "I pooped mommy." So my friend to her to get the wipes. But then it dawned on her. The little girl wasn't wearing her pull-up so where was this poopy mess? Well as my friend goes in to the little girls room, Keni tries to run in there too. We stopped her to make sure she didn't go in. I picked Keni up and told my friend we'd catch up later when all of the sudden I smelled poop really strong. I didn't think much of it because, well, her daughter just pooped all over. But then I realized that Keni had poop all over her hands and therefore it was got on my sweater. After I threw up in my mouth a little, I tried to compose myself and sat Keni on the couch to use a wet wipe to clean her off a little until we got home to put her in the tub. As she was sitting there I looked down and that is when I saw poop smashed between her toes on both of her feet. How gross is that! So we came home immediately, started the water, and I threw Keni in. Well as I'm starting to swoosh her feet and hands around I see all these little chunks in the bath water. Ugh. I made her get out while I drained and refilled the bath. I scrubbed her down sooo good. She was squeeky clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment