I can't even believe it. It seriously seems like I was just coming home from the hospital. Keni is truly a delight. She is the cutest little girl and has the biggest personality. I love that she is starting to be so inquisitive. It's fun watching the little wheels in her brain turn 'round and 'round. I love that she will fold her arms when we say prayers [[don't be fooled, only for a minute or so]], I love that she loves to dance to anything, and even loves to lead music. I love thetwo second hugs and the sloppy kisses that she gives. I love reading books with her for the the time that it takes to flip through four pages of board books. I love that she is outgoing and will say hi to EVERYONE. I love that if someone will acknowledge her she thinks she is the coolestlittle person alive. Basically, what I'm saying is that we LOVE her. :]]
Happy Birthday Keni. (and happy birthday to my momma too!)
The birthday girls
3 comments:
Happy BIrthday little DIVA. I love her so much. She is so stinking cute. Cant wait for her Birthday Party.
Your daughter is the cutest. Happy Birthday Keni! Can't believe it! Kelsie, tell Joe hello for all of us here in Meridian, ID. We miss you guys bunches.
Happy Birthday Keni!!!!!! It was so fun to chat this afternoon, and oh my thanks for the cupcakes - they hit the spot!!!!
See you soon!
Krista
Post a Comment