2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crying over the Elephant

Keni had just gotten her shots earlier in the day. To say the least, she was miserable. She is usually such a little busy-body but not on this particular day. I felt so bad. She would stay wherever we put her down and she wouldn't move. She would point to things that she wanted but realized it was no fun playing with them lying down. This particular clip is later in the evening when we had given her another dose of Tylenol. She was feeling a little bit better, but still pretty miserable. She usually loves to hear all of the animal sounds. Apparently, she couldn't decide if she liked the elephant noise since she would push the button and then cry every time.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is precious! I laughed and laughed! How funny that she calmed herself and then kept doing it!

Unknown said...

Too cute!! And I love the way she looked at you when you giggled!

Howells Fam said...

It is sad when they're sick, but that is hilarious. Seriously, that should be on America's Funniest Home Videos or something!

Andi said...

Love the shirt Joe! Glad you came over to the right side! Did you give Keni a haircut? She's so sweet!

The Higbees said...

Oh that is so sad, but I couldn't stop laughing!!! She is so cute, I can't believe she is one already!!!

The Ellis Fam said...

cute, CuTe, CUTE! I read over you whole blog I think. I wanted to comment to like all the posts. You guys are all so cute. We definitely need to get together for play dates this winter. Mark wants to know what kind of bike Joe has and I want Joe to talk bikes with Mark so Mark will stop asking me about stuff that I have no clue about. You need to post pictures of your newly painted chest of drawers. Did you guys get a two or three bedroom apt, because you sounded way too happy about the two bedroom if that's what it was.

Dean Family said...

sooo funny and cute! i was laughing, she reminds me of shelby. i dont think ive ever heard keni cry - what a cutie. kams was watching it with me and she said "its ok keni, its just an elephant" :)