2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, October 4, 2010

oNE yEAR pHOTOS

Clink to enlarge the cuteness!

4 comments:

Jayson Michael West said...

Those are seriously the cutest pictures EVER! They turned out so great! P.S. I'm taking dance classes in South Jordan on Monday nights from 7:30-9:00. you should come with me sometime. There's no commitment, and only $5 a class! Tessa is even coming to SLC next week and going with me :)

Howells Fam said...

You're right - I had to enlarge to see the cuteness! She is so cute and I seriously love her curls! I can't believe she's that big already! I'm excited for lots of fun pictures from her party!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

I love the pictures... Keni is so dang cute.

Amber said...

So so cute! Can't believe it's already been a year!