2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, February 15, 2010

4 Month Stats

Keni had her 4 month check-up a few weeks ago. She weighed less than I thought. I guess the double chin and chubby cheeks make her look bigger. :D

Weight: 13 pounds 7 ounces (50%)
Height: 24 3/4 inches (70%)
Head: 41 1/2 cm (60%)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO adorable!!! Such a cute little smile!!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

She is beautiful! I love her cute smile! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Kels! She is so big! Her double chin is my favorite thing ever!!

Erica said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see her!!

Chance & Rachel said...

I can't decide who she looks like. One picture it's you and the next picture it's Joe!

AMY LEVATAU said...

she is so so cute.. you always have her in such cute outfits and headbands!! and we have matching boppys, fun :)