2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{Family Fun}

Back to reality is always a bummer. We had so much fun with my parents and Dilbo here. I love it when they come. They got here Friday and stayed til the evening on Sunday. We enjoyed a Steelheads hockey game while they were here, went to church, and did some (very) mild shopping. The weekends always seem to go by quickly but this one seemed extra short. Time flies when you're having fun.

2 comments:

Suzi Q said...

I've been way behind on commenting. So please forgive. Keni is THE MOST darling little girl I have ever seen! The pic of her with her tongue out...Aww I could just eat her little face.

The Higbees said...

Kelsie Keni really is so adorable!! She looks just like you!! Those pics are the sweetest!