I seriously can't believe Keni is 3 months all ready! Actually it was a few weeks ago but whatev. Where does the time go? She is getting so strong and big. It's fun to watch her little personality develop. Among many things she loves looking in the mirror, grabbing mom's hair, standing up [with help of course], kicking her legs in the bathtub, shoving her fist down her throat, and playing on her play mat. She is totally a daddy's girl through and through and loves hanging out with him in the mornings. She is such a happy baby and is still a great sleeper. On most nights she never wakes up. I know, I know, how did I get so lucky? She also went to her first movie at the theater last weekend [Did You Hear About the Morgan's?] and did great. She started to get squirmy when there was about five minutes left but she didn't cry, thankfully. She will also experience her first hockey game this weekend when my parents are in town.





Check out the photographers blog here. She always does a great job.
PS-- I'm planning on posting more pictures of Keni around the house later. The pictures are still on the camera which is MIA right now.
6 comments:
She is really cute! It's crazy how fast they grow up!
Time does fly . . .you wait and wait and wait for them to arrive and suddenly they've grown up on you!
And where did she get that *adorable* red dress??? (glad someone else can be cute in it too)
She's a cutie!
She's so cute! I can't believe how great Ashlee's pictures turned out - but it's probably pretty easy with a baby that adorable!
So SO adorable! LOVE the pictures :)
what a cutie! such cute pics :)
(my word verification word below is: pinis....hmmm, weird!)
She is so stinkin' cute! I just want to hold her! :D Those pictures are absolutely adorable. (hmmm... I looked at the previous comment about the word verification so I got curious and looked at mine, it says metan {me tan} how did it know!!?? lol ;) )
Post a Comment