Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Dilbo!
My little brother, Dillan, is 17 today!
Love you bud.
You are the coolest brother ever!
It would have been cool for you to share a birthday with a cute niece... but no such luck.
Happy Birthday Dillan! I still can't believe he's that old already, that must mean I'm getting really old! Maybe there's a chance that his cute niece will just have the next day birthday.... :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dillan! I still can't believe he's that old already, that must mean I'm getting really old! Maybe there's a chance that his cute niece will just have the next day birthday.... :)
i just now saw your poll and cant vote. but i want Laney Mae...whats with grace? hehe
do laney bc i always wanted to and cant!!!
I voted Reese Ruby because you can never have enough Rubys in the family.
Post a Comment