Here's a little sneak preview of the maternity pictures that were taken by Ashlee Woolf. She did such a good job. She is also from Preston and just moved to Boise. I know, perfect timing right! There are a few more pictures on her blog so go take a look. Seriously she did such a good job. If you're in the Boise area, I definitely recommend her.


10 comments:
Alright, enough with the "FAT" picture talk. You and I both know you could never be classified as FAT looking like that. I showed the pictures to the girls at work and one girl guessed you were only 4 months pregnant! They turned out so cute and I can't wait to do the next photoshoot with the babe!
Okay Ains, I put "Belly" pics instead.
Kels these are so cute!!
You look adorable!! you better be for postin some pics of your little girl when she gets here!!
You look freaking unbelieveable. Seriously. You will recover with flying colors. Way to go! I wish I'd had nice pregnancy pics done...oh well.
oooh my gosh kels!! you look so so cute!! i can't wait for your little lady to come!!
did you get the rest yet? can't wait to see them. come see me :)
You look so cute! ...kinda makes me jealous!! :)
Maybe I should think about getting some done-just to have.
You are going to be such a great little mommy!!
You are so dang cute! :) I love your pictures.
UPDATES NEEDED PLEASE!!
Post a Comment