2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, August 28, 2009

--Salsa--


Baby-- Check
Levi Quilt Topper-- Check
Cakes-- Check
Canning Salsa-- Check

I'm well on my way to being Relief Society President! I better calm down for a bit and lay low. :]]

Really though, I canned salsa yesterday. Everything came straight from our garden. I only had to call my mom about 4 times before it was all said and done. It was pretty simple. I can't wait to do more and stock up on the yummy stuff.

9 comments:

Darcee said...

Good for you! I wouldn't even know where to start with the canning. . .If canning salsa is what it takes to become RS president, I'm not doing it! (well, and I haven't made any kind of quilt top) Hopefully that keeps me in the safe zone!

Enjoy your salsa!

Howells Fam said...

That is quite impressive - what's more impressive than the fact that you canned it is the fact that you grew it all in your garden!

Janice said...

Good job, Kelsie! Enjoy the fruits of your labors!

Sandra and Rob said...

TOTALLY IMPRESSED and speachless!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

WAY TO GO!! I'm a little jealous. I hope to have a garden NEXT year, and then mabye I will have to call you for some salsa canning tips. I LOVE canning!! AHH peaches will be ready SOON!

Dean Family said...

im waiting to do salsa, i want to soo bad, but have never done it. i canned peaches and tomatoes today...pears next week. you should come out.

Layne & Ilene said...

Oh My Heck! Kelsie you go Girl! You have totally knocked me off my chair by your domesticness! Keep up the hard work. Can't wait to hear the big news that's just around the corner.

Katie and Dennis said...

You go girl! What did you do to cut up all the stuff? Did you knife it or do you have some sort of chopper? I need to make salsa, but I may freeze it. My other canning projects are pickled beets and soup base.

Kacy said...

Hey can I have the recipe that sounds delish.