2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fruits of our labor!


Check out our amazing garden. It's actually growing. We got to eat some of our radishes last week and they were delicious. As you can see there are tons of rocks/gravel in the soil so we didn't know if anything would even sprout but it did! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure our squash and cucumbers are going to end up taking over the entire garden. We have definitely learned that there needs to be a lot of room for those sort of things.

4 comments:

Erica said...

GREAT JOB FRIEND! ;0)

Suzi Q said...

I'm not going to lie, I'm so jealous. I want a garden!

The Higbees said...

Hey Kelsie! Good work on the garden, and congrats on the baby! That's so exciting!

WT said...

Nice... I should have had you help me when you were here... I am a failed greenthumb