I've come to like the ward we're in (even though we still get asked if we're new in the ward after the three years). I like that our neighbors know us and watch out for us and we do the same for them. Plus, the dude directly below us is always friendly to our dogs, who sometimes go crazy and run around-and-around in our apartment. I don't know that I could be as nice as neighbor dude.
But-- with that being said, I'm extremely happy to be moving somewhere bigger. I'm excited that we can start planning for bigger and better things (ha, right) and getting ready for our next journey in life. I am super excited that we'll have room to expand our food storage. I'm excited that our new place has a private, fenced backyard! I can't wait to have some barbeques. Can I get an Amen? (Mostly because it will be summer.) I'm excited that we'll have an extra bathroom for when visitors come. I'm excited that I can play hide-and-seek with Joe. Our first night in the new place he decided to play with the dogs in the backyard. When he came in he actually had to ask where I was. Doesn't seem like a big deal? It is!
So for all of you who send packages, our address is now different. And to you grandma: At least now you won't have to worry about putting that dang apartment number you always forgot on the packages anymore. I guess that's another thing I'll miss, our good mail man. He always had our backs.
7 comments:
Yay for moving! I'm busy packing right now too....I love moving, but hate the packing/unpacking part.
So did you guys get into a house? Are you still close to campus?
Kels, your new place will be great! I still feel bad we weren't able to help you move. You will love having your back yard...especially for the bbq's. love ya, mom
That's no ghetto - I see 3 perfectly good pieces of furniture in that dumpster. Only the rich can afford to discard such items.
Please post more pictures! Since we can't see it I especially want to see what your new house is like! Good luck in making your new house a home! Yay for a back yard! Love ya!
Am I the grandma that doesn't put your apartment number of your address? If I am, I am sorry. Looking to visiting you at your new apartment. Love Ya. Grandma Pete
It sure is. We always knew it was you even before we looked at the name because if it didn't have an apartment number than it was you. haha. It's ok though. We really do appreciate all the packages you send. You are the best!
Good luck with the move! You will definitely need to post pictures of your new place. :)
Post a Comment