
On Saturday Joe and I went to the Trey McIntrye Project. Just as expected, it was amazing. I hate to say it's a ballet because I know that may turn people off... so I guess I'll just call it a modernized ballet. We had great seats near the front so we could see all the dancer's every move. Thanks Joe for the great birthday gift. I have a great husband. I mean really, who's husband voluntarily buys his wife tickets to a ballet.
On another good note- Joe and I got on our road bikes for the first time since last fall. It was freezing but we were/are both itching to get out and ride. We only went a few miles and by the time we got home my ears ears hurt so bad from the cold. Our mountain bikes are in the shop getting tuned up so hopefully we'll be able to ride those this weekend.
4 comments:
I'm totally JEALOUS!!!!! What did joe think?
What a sweet husband to take his wife on such a romantic birthday date! Points for him!
That is awesome!! Both the Ballet and the bikes. I went for a run the other morning and thought I was going to die... not only from being extremlly out of shape but it was SO cold. My ears ached for like an hour after.. dang stupid winter. Love ya Kels! MUAH!
Joe actually liked the majority of it. The part that he hated was when two men started dancing together, and lifting each other up... can't blame him for that! It was pretty gross. :]
Post a Comment