Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
what is he taking more classes for? i guess thats what smartie-pants do huh? :) remember to come visit me sometime...we'd love to have you. our church is at 9am - ugh!! maybe we can get together on a sunday!
Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!
OKAY so I almost left this little comment on my blog. lol I'm such a dork! Yes we have an 360. but we don't have it hooked up to the internet. that I know of.. is that how we would play each other? We ALWAYS just say one song, but then we will unlock some.. and HAVE to try them before we quit. LOL we are not very good yet! We are still on medium and some songs it still kicks our butt. haha but yes WE LOVE IT! we will have to rock out together!! WHOAA HOO!!
7 comments:
I'm glad Joe was able to get into the classes he needed. But it kind of stinks! Incase you forgot, you can hang out with us anytime!!!!
Well, that beats being a couch potato!
what is he taking more classes for? i guess thats what smartie-pants do huh? :)
remember to come visit me sometime...we'd love to have you. our church is at 9am - ugh!!
maybe we can get together on a sunday!
Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!
OKAY so I almost left this little comment on my blog. lol I'm such a dork! Yes we have an 360. but we don't have it hooked up to the internet. that I know of.. is that how we would play each other? We ALWAYS just say one song, but then we will unlock some.. and HAVE to try them before we quit. LOL we are not very good yet! We are still on medium and some songs it still kicks our butt. haha but yes WE LOVE IT! we will have to rock out together!! WHOAA HOO!!
I'm out of it. What's he up to this time?
Good luck, Joe, whatever it may be. You do well at anything you set out to do.
Post a Comment