2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Scammer Dude Update

Scammer dude is finally in PrIsOn! Joe got a call from the courthouse before Christmas telling him that scammer dude (Brad) had a court date of December 30. Well-- Brad is locked up for at least 2 ½ years and maybe more. His total sentence is ten years. It’s nice to finally know what is going on. After we got subpoenaed to court so many times I knew something was up. Brad pleaded guilty with no pressure and that’s why they never needed us in court. Now if we’d only hear something about restitution. :]]

If you're new to the scam story click here for the whole thing.

2 comments:

Jayson Michael West said...

Hey girl. I just checked out your blog and read your terrible scammer story! That sucks, but I'm glad it's finally getting resolved. Hopefully you'll get your money back soon too! My husband and I are in the middle of resolving a big timeshare scam. It's good times. I miss you! It's been a long time! I'm glad to see you soo happy! Let me know when you're in the Preston/Logan area next. I'm always there visiting my fam. Maybe we can get together! *hugs*

Tonya said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I found it through Kaila's. (I remember you from the singles ward...) Anyway, I read your story about the scam, and I knew a guy in high school named Brad Kinney, I would bet anything it's the same guy. He was in and out of expulsion, suspension, stuff like that all the time. I thought it was pretty crazy to see his name there. Do you know if he's from Idaho Falls? Anyways, I'm glad you got that all figured out. Sorry for leaving a random comment but I was totally amazed at that story! Good luck!