For over a year I have been looking for a new purse and have had the hardest time. I finally found a Coach purse about six months back that I liked but it was $300. I couldn't get myself to buy it. That much money for a purse is just ridiculous. After many hours of searching I finally said forget it and went back to buy the purse. Of course... it's not there anymore. It must have been my time or something because tonight while at the mall I found so many cute purses at PacSun. I finally decided between my two favorites. As I was paying for the purse I see another one that I think I like more. After looking closer I realized it was too long so out of the store I came with my new purse. FINALLY! After a year of searching (and that isn't an exaggeration) I finally have a new purse. Excitedly, Joe and I walked into Zumiez to
just look around. Yea right. I found another purse that I like, and I think I like it even more. I think I want to take the one from PacSun back but I don't know. Joe always gets so frustrated because I
ALWAYS do this. I think I like something in the store but when I get it home it looks different or something. I leave it lying around the house, untouched, for about a week and then decide to take it back. I don't mean to do this it just happens. Now that I have the one from PacSun I'm wondering if it is too teeny-bopper. I don't want to look like I'm trying to be 13 years old. But the one at Zumiez is all black and will look funny with most of my skirts. Oh the dilemmas in my life. LOL! Would you call this buyers remorse? What the heck!
And another thing-- I have been looking for capris or shorts
all summer long and guess what, I have yet to find any that I like. At least I haven't purchased any and then taken them back. I think I'm making some progress. :]]

4 comments:
Hey! I almost bought that black and white purse from PacSun yesterday! I still really want it! It's the best purse I have found yet...I have your exact same shopping dilemmas!
I think the black and white one fits you better. If you take the black one back let me know so that I can go buy it. :) I vote for the black and white.
You're too funny! I don't think I've ever taken ANYthing back.... I just make it work, or it sits in my closet -not used and untouched- for a few years until I decide to get rid of it.
Maybe I should start returning things more often..... =)
I love them both --but I think I like the black and white one better. I wish I would have read this a week ago --I could have got you the coach one off the black market here in NY for 30-40! We'll have to go shopping when you come out to visit! I'm impressed that you only have one purse! I bought myself 4 new ones the other day and I have 5 sitting in my closet back in Seattle ...I have a problem --a little opposite of the one you have :) Love and miss you!
Post a Comment