Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Camping at Sagehen
Joe, me, Max, Derek, and Alaina went camping to Sagehen this past weekend. It was beautiful there and we had the perfect camping spot. The pictures tell all. OK, not really but...
Hey cute girl! It is crazy the people that you find on blog!! I love it. I love to keep in touch with people that I have not talked to forever. Looks like your doing great. Tell your parents hi from us!! I am going to add your link to my blog if thats ok.
3 comments:
I'm jealous. Hope I'm closer soon...
looks like you had a lot of fun. How do you make a photo gallery??
Hey cute girl! It is crazy the people that you find on blog!! I love it. I love to keep in touch with people that I have not talked to forever. Looks like your doing great. Tell your parents hi from us!! I am going to add your link to my blog if thats ok.
Post a Comment