2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back to Reality

Well my vacation is officially over. Today I had to go back to work.

I had a fabulous time in Texas. The first night I was there we went to Esther's Follies.It may have been the funniest comedy club I have ever been to! After the show was over I realized I had a huge headache. The cause-- Me smiling the entire show. I'm not even exaggerating!

After the show, we went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. Talk about extremely talented people. For those of you who don't know what a Piano Bar is-- People can request songs all night and the pianists plays with no music, in any key. It was really fun to listen to all of the genres of music. In the picture above: A cowboy that is all hippie style. He was very entertaining.

The next day we went to Seaworld. I was very impressed. When Zeb asked if I wanted to go I wasn't all that enthused. He explained that it wasn't just a bunch of "Shamu's" swimming around and I was convinced. They have some really cool things there. Below are a few of the things we did at Seaworld.







That is a full day of Seaworld.

We had a DeLiCiOuS Easter Dinner. It was the typical ham and potatoes. It is my favorite meal and I rarely get to eat it so I was oh so excited!

The best part about the whole trip...


Honestly, look how cute this little Bryson guy is! He is the best behaved little boy I know. Not to mention that he can sleep through anything. It was so nice that we could stay up until brutal hours of the night banging on the drums or just being the usual loudness that we Petterborg's are. He slept through it all.

Zeb and Denise- Thanks for making my trip so great! You guys are awesome. Love you!

6 comments:

Darcee said...

Glad you had a fun trip :). What did you bring joe?

The Porter's said...

I brought him some peanuts from the Plane ride :]]

Johnson said...

Hi there!! I'm glad you found us. Looks like you had fun with your brother!! He has a cute little boy! I commented on your skirt below. Love it!
Hannah

Darcee said...

Hope you enjoyed your peanuts, Joe, were they honey or dry roasted? Did Max get anything?

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page, Kelsie! You are very creative and artsy. Your trip sounds fabulous. I wanna go to Seaworld too!

Anonymous said...

Kelsie has all the fun - grump.

Keith