Isn't this the funniest! My grandma and Keni were playing with Snapchat filters.
2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Cheers To 80 Years!
My grandma is having her 80th birthday party today! 🎉 I couldn't have had a better grandma growing up. She taught me that people are more important than things. She taught me about travel. She taught me to let loose and have fun, to live life to the very fullest. She taught me about fine dining (Market Street Grill anyone?) and about stopping at McDonald's for a mid day snack-- both equally important. (As a kid, I always thought she ate more than her fair share of fries. 😂Now my kids claim the same thing about me.) She taught me to get rid of stuff because "then you get new!" She taught me to work hard for things I want. After all, she graduated massage school at 56 years old. She taught me that family is important. She always fixed lunch or dinner for her kids and grandkids to come and enjoy. She taught me the importance of a new pair of shoes whenever at the Boise mall. Haha. I could seriously write a long novel of memories I have because of this woman but I would be writing forever. Just know she is one of the most influential ladies in my life. And if you're in Preston, go say hi to her at the party. Its at the library from 2-4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment