2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Poppy's Potty Woes

I didn't want to potty train Poppy until after Hawaii but I knew she was pretty much ready. And once we started potty training she did great for the first while. And then something flipped in her little head and she just kept holding her poop. Which lead to accidents. And more accidents. Finally, I got out the little potty out in hopes she would just go. And to my surprise-- She totally did. TEN times in one night to be exact. And after that, as long as we were home where she could go on the 'tiny potty', she was completely fine. So glad we figured out that little bump in the road. It only took about a month of her going on the small one to realize the big one wasn't so bad. 




No comments: