2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Cache Gran Fondo

Joe did the Cache Gran Fondo in Logan this year.  Sadly, I did not get one picture of Joe. I have a good excuse though. The finish line for the 100 mile racers was SUPER LAME. Like not even the racers knew it was the finish line. Some of them technically didn't cross it because it was so small that the time chip didn't pick it up because the racer didn't go over the little cord thing just right. So that was a bummer. Joe did see the cord and rode directly over it so he got a time thankfully. Some of the racers were pretty upset though. For good reason! 

Anyways I did get these pictures. Poppy doesn't have her shirt on because right before this she fell into the gutter and pretty much laid down. She was soaking! Nothing a little ice cream couldn't fix. 





No comments: