We stayed busy when we visited Preston for the week. It was fun because Annikan's family was there for part of it. We hardly see them since we live 10 hours from each other.
The Bounce N' Slide place was a lot of fun. Keni and Brock both said they liked the Jump Zone better but this was fun to try out. And you can stay for however long you want, which is nice.
We got together with Misty and Ashley and Amber ++ kids at the lake one day. Talk about the perfect location. We went to Condie, a place I didn't know existed. And I don't think anyone else does either. The 'boat ramp' is located right between two trees so there is shade all the time plus sun if you want it. The only thing is that it's more rocky than it is sandy. But now that I know that I would just take chairs instead of blankets. It was fun to see my cousins and play for awhile. I really do have the best cousins around.
On Friday my mom and I went shopping. Then Joe met us in Logan to pass the kids off because he was going to look at (and buy) a truck. My mom appeased Brock with a quarter and that boy was in heaven. He thought the car ride was awesome. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment