2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Keni's First Day of Dance- Ballet I

Well, Keni ended up in ballet at Powerhouse Dance again. She wanted to do tumbling so we tried to sign her up at a different studio but it didn't go so well. The whole vibe there was just weird. I wish it would have worked out though because they have a great facility. The mats, the mirrors, the waiting room-- all fabulous. The teacher-- not so much. I've never met a teacher/business owner who is so grumpy. As I was asking questions I accidentally said GYMNASTICS instead of TUMBLING. She just looked at me and said, "We don't have Gymnastics here." That's it! She didn't say another word. I quickly said, "Oh sorry, I mean tumbling." Sheesh. This lady means business. Anyways, I just couldn't sign Keni up so we drove straight to Powerhouse where Ms. Taunia instantly made Keni feel like a little princess. Maybe next year we will try a different studio where Keni can try tumbling. Until then, she's enjoying herself in ballet. 





No comments: