We have been wanting to take the kids to a movie at a theatre for a long time and when Inside Out was here we decided it was the perfect time. We were a little nervous about taking Poppy but since it was an early movie we decided to just suck it up and take her. If push came to shove then we would walk with her at the back or take her out. Sadly, she wasn't the one we had to worry about. No joke, before the movie even started Brock started crying saying he wanted to go home. He said it was too dark and loud and he didn't like it. I got him calmed down enough that we stayed to watch probably three-quarters of the movie and then he freaked out again. I had to take him out because he was crying so loud. I finally talked him in to going back in when Joe came out because Poppy had reached her limit. Joe decided to just take them to the car when Keni and I finished the rest of the movie. When I went back in Keni had her head between her legs and was crying (super quietly). She was scared that we all left her. I guess Joe didn't tell her he would be right back. haha. Oh jeez. We'll have to try again another time. Although every time we go passed the theatre Brock has no desire to go again.
On another note: The theatre here lets you bring your own bowl to fill with popcorn. It is only $2.50! We took our huge tupperware bowl and ate until we wanted to puke and still didn't put a dent in the bowl!




No comments:
Post a Comment