2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Garden and Flowers and Trees Oh My!

This will be our third summer here and we are FINALLY getting a garden. We decided to do garden boxes. I thought we would have to squish everything in but after we planted we had plenty of room. I keep thinking about all the things we can plant next year. This year is a test so I don't want to be over zealous about it. :) We also got flowers and a tree. Hopefully the tree lives and grows nice and big. We need the shade desperately. It is a Canadian Red Choke Cherry. The flowers in the front of our house are beautiful too. Now if everything can just live and grow we'll be happy!


She'll be waiting a lonnnnggg time if she's waiting to see something grow.




No comments: