2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Poppy is 2 Months!

Poppy is 2 months! I'll be honest, I had forgotten how hard newborns are. Poppy is such a good baby but I forgot how exhausting it is to feed her every two blasted hours! Add 'baby blues' to that and it was a little interesting. Alas, at the 2 months mark it seemed to get easier. Woot, woot!

[[Stats]]
Weight: 10 pounds 5 ounces, 35th percentile 
Height: 23 inches, 75th percentile
Head: 14.8 inches, 35th percentile

Poppy is a good sleeper. She takes a nap about an hour after eating until the next time she eats. It usually ends up being about 2 hours. During the night she wakes around 3 a.m. then I wake her around 7:30 in the morning to get up and get going. She nurses every three hours, with one bottle a day thrown in the mix.

She has really started interacting and likes attention. Every time someone talks to her she smiles really big. Then continues to coo and make noise at them. 

She loves her playmat. I think that thing has been one of the best investments made. All three kids have loved it. She just lies there starring at the toys, occasionally whacking one when she gets excited about something. 



Brock insisted that Poppy wear his socks. 



No comments: